Photo Blog: New Orleans

by Emma Gerould on December 7, 2005

Toxic black mold coats the inside of houses damaged of the flood waters. Toxic black mold must be removed before houses are habitable which means all belongings the a house must be thrown out and walls taken out so only the frame remains. Exposure to toxic black mold can cause learning disabilities, chronic bronchitis, heart problems, cancer, multiple sclerosis, multiple chemical sensitivity, bleeding lungs and much more.

Filed under: Uncategorized